Tuesday, August 31, 2004

sept already!

yikes, sept is already here. our product comes out in nov, hopefully the weekend work will go away, but i dunno, i don't foresee it, but i can hope! i've been working on weekends since jan *cry*
it's weird, all my coworkers seems crazy busy with work - but yet here I am sitting around not really having THAT much to do. I mean, yes, I do have stuff to do, but it's not un-manageable. If i really wanted to work hard, I could finish it very easily. What is everyone else doing??? I'm sooo glad my monitor now faces the door so I can see when people come in hehe. I have to make myself look busy so they don't give me much work. I'm such a slacker *urgh* I find ZERO motivation to work hard, but I guess I am bitter that I've had to work on weekends for so long. The people here are totally crazy, they work like 12 hours 6 days a week!!! I'm soooo not that dedicated.

No comments: