I loooove reality tv! It's great! Here are some of the shows that I watch regularly: Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, Newlyweds, Real World...I think Jody and I talked about reality shows so much that it got all my friends hooked too! Although they don't watch quite as many as me, just the good ones hehe. I used to watch The Bachelor, but now that EVERY SINGLE one of the couples have failed, I don't watch it anymore. And I really liked Temptation Island the first two seasons, but the last season was really bad! But it was a good show in the beginning, I don't think it's ever coming back though. I do have reality tv standards! I don't watch the BAD ones like : Big Brother, Who Wants to Marry My Dad, Obnoxious Fiance...etc etc. The Trading Spouses show looks semi-interesting, but I haven't gotten a chance to see it. And I sometimes watch Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, they're hilarious! Too bad they aren't in San Francisco, so they can make over Julian and our apt! hehe
Wednesday, August 04, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment