Thursday, August 19, 2004

featherbed

The featherbed is great! =) I would definitely recommend it for people that like soft beds hehe. I think i've been sleeping better, but I am still tired during the day, maybe it's because work sucks!

Every night I watch the Olympics, it's so fun to watch! 8-12 is Olympic time! heh. Rowing looks fun, I wouldn't mind trying it! I even caught some badminton! It's cool how they're showing all the different sports on TV. Fencing goes so quick, half the time I have no idea what is going on. But of course, my favorite event to watch is gymnastics =) Go USA!! Has anyone seen the Chinese women's gymnastics team? They're supposedly 16 or 17, but they seriously look like they're 10! They're all soo short and skinny also! One chick is 4'3" 73 lbs!! I wonder if they fake their birth certificates....

No comments: