Saturday, September 06, 2008

Happy 3 year Anniversary!

So our 3 yr anniversary was on Wed 9/3 and j's parents babysat while we went out to dinner. It was our first time leaving the baby and I didn't mind leaving him at all hehe It was really nice to get out because I've been cooped up in the house most of the time. At least right now all the baby does is sleep, so he's pretty easy to babysit. I pumped a bottle of milk that they could give him if he was hungry.

Anyways, we went to Chez TJ in Mountain View and we really enjoyed it. We got the 12 course tasting menu and we enjoyed most of the courses. I was a little nervous because the chef that got them the 2nd Michelin star had moved to another restaurant in Napa, so it was a new chef cooking there, but the food was very tasty. The portions are very small though, so it was perfect for people with small appetites like me. I'm glad we were able to celebrate our anniversary with just the 2 of us. Love ya honey!

1 comment:

ss said...

oh yay! bob & I are going to chez TJ in oct (to try foie gras & for my makeup trial). I'm glad you recommend it!