Friday, August 04, 2006

ant invasion

yesterday when i went to the kitchen to heat up dinner i saw thousands of ants crawling from our stove to our sink. it was TRES gross. i brought out the Raid can and started spraying them like a crazy woman. Even more disgusting was cleaning up the ant carcasses. The whole time I was secretly cursing Julian for playing ultimate while I had to deal with the ant crisis. I vowed if they came back, he would have to deal with them haha. today when i was making lunch i saw a few ants, so i had to Raid them again, but not like yesterday. ick ick ick

on a happier note, i finished watching all the 24 DVDs! i'm waiting for season 5 to come out. i feel bad for jack, his love life sucks. but i'm so so glad that tony and michelle ended up together. whew! that was nail-biting. anyhoo, i think i'm going to take a break from watching tv DVDs for now, i still have season 1 of lost and season 2 of nip/tuck to watch. i kind of want to watch the Sex and the City DVDs again, but I let Julian's mom borrow them all so they are currently in LA. i'm hoping i can get them back when we go down in Sept. i'm reading devil wears prada right now, it's a little different from the movie but it's good also.

No comments: