Tuesday, February 22, 2005

poll!

Are these earrings too antique-y? I think I might just get them to try on, they're only $24! =) I think they're really pretty.


Right now i'm working on wedding accessories, it's quite hard to pick what to wear! I think I've decided to not wear a necklace and just wear pretty earrings and maybe a bracelet. I'm also trying to think of what I should put in my hair. I think most likely no tiara, so either pins or flowers. I found this really pretty hair pin, but it's $200!! yikes. I don't know if I want to spend that much. I'll try to find a pic of it, but it's really nice. I'm now leaning towards wearing only one dress, I think the additional cost of buying more dresses & accessories might be too much. Since my wedding dress was expensive, I should get as much use as possible out of it =)

No comments: