Wednesday, November 03, 2004

ANTM

For those that don't know what it stands for, it's America's Next Top Model! =P
Is it just me or does everyone else think Amanda is very scary looking? especially with her blonde hair! It looks freaky. Plus she's almost blind, I really don't see how she can model!

I'm soooo glad Kelle is gone, omg, she was not pretty at all!! Both her and Anne just do not know how to model, I think Anne is next to go, even though she is pretty. It's really strange how she keeps her mouth open when she takes picture, ick.

Toccara has a good personality, but omg, her boobs are out of control!!! They are sooo huge and jiggle sooo much, it's really gross, hah.

I like Yaya, and I think Cassie is really pretty, but her belief that she is not bulimic is a little disconcerting. And I don't like Eva at all. I don't really like Norelle either, but she looks soooo much better without her braces. She looks sooo bad when she walks the runway! And I don't really like Nicole either, but they don't really focus on her too much, so I guess I just don't really know her that well.

They need to find some pretty tall asian girls! I guess that'll be hard hunh.

No comments: