Wednesday, September 05, 2007
breaking news
Apple dropped the iPhone price $200!!! they are getting rid of the 4GB model so if you want an iPhone for $299 (vs $399 for the 8GB) go get it now!!! I DID!!!!! I called the Valley Fair Apple store and they said they still had 4GB phones left. I go 2.5 hours later and they are SOLD OUT! so I ordered one from the Apple website. I really hope that they actually have it in stock and I get it next week, yippeee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Heeyup is having this dilemma. he bought the 8 gb phone two weeks ago. he was considering returning it and get the ipod. he is prob going to keep the phone though. i want the new ipod. my ipod has a battery life of 10 minutes.
i think within 14 days you can "return" for refund of price difference if it was bought at an apple store.
the price cut is useless to me until someone figures out how to unlock it, though.
or failing getting the price difference refunded, you can get back half the difference in credits:
http://www.apple.com/hotnews/openiphoneletter/
Post a Comment