Thursday, March 23, 2006

for all those speeders out there

while driving to work today, i saw a car stopped by a "cop". Now this was no ordinary cop...the car he was trying looked like an ordinary car. It was a Ford Taurus, I saw it from the back first and I saw that it's tail lights were flashing (like a cop car). and as I drove by, saw that he had his police lights in the front. There were no lights on the top of the car. It totally looked like a normal car! And this "cop" was wearing a plaid short sleeved shirt and jeans! But he was wearing his badge around his neck. I could see it from 2 lanes over. Anyhoo, cops are getting sneakier! If you were just driving around I don't think you would notice that it was a cop car until it's too late. So the moral of the story is, don't speed (too much) =P I speed, but try not to speed too much over the limit! hehe

No comments: