we're having a nice luncheon at La Foret today and then we get to take the afternoon off! yippee! all of us have been looking forward to it, and everyone keeps on saying how it's a very good French restaurant, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint! Wed-Fri I'm taking a class for work, and then Saturday I'm going to try out a new salon that Shal recommended since it's close to my house. I'm going to get it cut and highlighted again. Finally! I can't wait to get rid of my long long hair, ugh. My hair gets really really tangled when it's long and sheds so much, so I'm going to chop off 4-5 inches I think.
Ever since I started coloring my hair in college, it seems like I can never go back! I've told myself countless times that I should stop and just let it grow out, but I think it really looks ugly when your hair is half black and half dyed, so I just end up coloring it again! The only reason I wanted to stop is because I think I'm damaging my hair, but so far I haven't really noticed that much change. My grandma, however, thinks dyeing your hair is very bad because of all the chemicals and thinks it's not good that my sister and I started dyeing our hair so young since we don't have any white hairs!! She says it's not good for the brain. Hmm. I guess I do feel like my memory is going hehe Oh well. For my haircut, I'm going to try for long sideswept bangs, so we'll see how that turns out!
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment