Three reasons why work sucks:
1. On Thursday my manager asks if I can move my vacation 12/20 week to 12/27 week. Since I had not planned on doing anything, I said ok fine. So I moved my vacation M, Tu, Wed vacation to the following week, but still taking Th and Fri (holiday) off.
2. Then, she asks me if I can go to Tucson first two weeks of Jan and first two weeks of Feb. Of course I did not want to go, but of course, not really having a choice, I said, fine I'll go. I had to drop one of my SCU classes, but I didn't really want to take it anyways.
3. On Sat, my manager calls me and asks if I can work on Sunday! ARGH. So here I am, working. At least it's from home.
Work sucks. So, I'm waiting to see what I get for my end of the year review (which our bonus is based on) Of course I'm not stupid and am not expecting the highest score (because I know I am not an over-acheiver) But I am still expecting a pretty high review, and if I do not get a good review, I am going to start updating my resume. Next, when raise time comes around (in May) if I do not get a raise, I am definitely going to start looking for another job. Weekend work is going to continue til the end of Feb!! I think a lot of people are unhappy like me so I really have no idea what management is planning on trying to keep us happy before we all leave
On a happier note, my sister got some fake acrylic nails in berkeley, and hers were airbrushed!! The lady told her they would last a month! They look pretty nice, she didn't get very long ones, so they look pretty natural. I think the nails looks really bad after you get them taken off, but not sure. Her friend said she thinks there's a place next to Trader's Joes (near Westgate) that does airbrushing, so maybe I'll call and ask if they do! Airbrushing seems neat =)
Sunday, December 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment